|Job Title:||Lead Electrical / Controls Engineer - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£45000 - £47000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
LEAD ELECTRICAL / CONTROLS ENGINEER
To £47,000 + BONUS + PENSION (up to 8%) + HEALTHCARE
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical / Controls / Automation Engineer to join the team at a global automotive manufacturing company in North Wales.
Our client is an established Tier 1 Automotive supplier with a reputation for high quality products. They continue to win new and long-term contracts with OEM's ensuring job security in Engineering.
The Lead Electrical / Controls Engineer will take ownership for a dedicated production line and will provide high level technical support to ensure maximum performance and OEE.
- Provide high level Electrical / Controls / Automation on continuous process production equipment
- Fault-finding, rectification and modification of industrial controls systems
- Integration of controls, HMI hardware, software, ladder programming
- Develop and debug equipment to improve machine performance, OEE and scrap
- Analysis of downtime and implementation of preventative measures
- Collect and interpret data and continuously monitor performance
- Support and develop shift maintenance teams with technical issues
- HNC/HND/Degree in relevant Electrical Engineering qualification
- Strong PLC experience fault-finding/modification/programming (Siemens S7)
- Robotics experience (ABB/Fanuc) - advantageous
- Experience gained in a manufacturing environment, ideally automotive
- Factory automation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Improvement mind-set
A fantastic opportunity for somebody who will thrive in an autonomous role and who wants to progress their career with a global business.
APPLY NOW or email CV to Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.