Lean Facilitator - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Lean Facilitator - Manufacturing|
|Location:||Middleton, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 09:29|
Lean Facilitator - FMCG
Up to £45,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Lean Facilitator to join a leading manufacturing company at their site in Middleton.
The purpose of this role is to provide leadership and act as a change agent to support the sites pursuit of manufacturing excellence, through the integration and application of lean tools/techniques. Support, drive, improve performance and raise awareness of internal OPEX audit process.
The Responsibilities of the Lean Facilitator will involve:
- Support lean coach in the integration and application of lean tools/techniques through action based learning and training. With particular focus on model line concepts and management development.
- Provide leadership on developing "people focused" processes and procedures.
- Champion SMED and 5S operational activities.
- Identify specific projects or Kaizen "Blitz" opportunities that support the lean "ethos".
- Contribute to sites lean savings budget and play major role in their execution. Including
- Verifications of saving
- Maintaining appropriate tracker and distribution of results
- Completion of A3 scoping documents to support the lever 2 projects
- Integrate project planning process into operations.
- Facilitate VSM mapping activities.
- Liaising with other sites in sharing best practices.
The Key Requirements of the Lean Facilitator are:
- Knowledge and appreciation of modern manufacturing techniques. This should include 5 S, Visual communication, Total Productive Maintenance, Value Stream Mapping, Business Process Re-engineering, the 7 Wastes (TIMWOOD), SMED and Problem Solving.
- At least 1-2 years within a management role within an FMCG environment.
- Project management experience.
- Change oriented. Must be passionate about change with a willingness to embrace new concepts and an ability to sell them into all stakeholders.
- Facilitation skills with the ability to coach and mentor colleagues through process and procedural transformation and skills development.
- Resilient with ability to prioritise and deliver to tough deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a leading manufacturer. Don't miss out, Click 'APPLY' now!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Manufacturing
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Package
HR Manager - Manufacturing
£45000 - £48000 per annum + Bonus + Pension
Continuous Improvement Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
Up to £36000 per annum + Bonus + Paid Overtime
Quality and Hygiene Manager
£38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum