Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Lean Improvement Engineer - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2018 14:21|
LEAN IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER
TO £40K + PENSION
We are looking for an experienced Lean Improvement Engineer to join a successful manufacturer who supply a wide range of products to the Automotive industry.
The Engineer will have proven experience in delivering and coaching Lean and CI methodology in a manufacturing/engineering environment.
A key member of the Engineering team you will support the business in driving operational excellence ahnd improvements across site.
- Conduct assessments and identify areas for improvement - make recommendations as to how they can be achieved
- Provide Lean & Six Sigma support across the business; eliminating waste, improving quality, reducing costs, improving financials and increasing customer satisfaction
- Support the business in tracking and delivering on key actions and savings plans
- Provide training workshops and mentor team members; ensure best practice is shared
- Manage culture change regarding lean manufacturing techniques in a motivational and engaging manner
- HND/Degree in a relevant engineering discipline
- Mininum of 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience of delivering and coaching Lean & CI methodology to employees
- Demonstrable experience of delivering results within a manual assembly manufacturing environment
- Ability to engage and encourage people to create a high-performance culture
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Solution orientated
For further information contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 or select the 'APPLY' button now.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MANUFACTURING ENGINEER (CAD/CAM)
Up to £38400 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Up to £35000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£36000 - £38000 per annum + Great Package
INTERNAL SALES ENGINEER
£30000 - £40000 per annum