Lean /CI Facilitator - Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Lean /CI Facilitator - Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2019 09:16|
LEAN / CI CO-ORDINATOR
(GREEN BELT PROJECTS)
TO £40K + BENEFITS
We are looking for an experienced Lean Practitioner / CI Co-Ordinator to join the team at food manufacturing company in Lancashire.
The Lean / CI Co-Ordinator will support the CI Manager by running green belt projects and capturing data to identify and deliver cost reductions across site.
- Develop and implement CI initiatives to improve plant output
- Run Green Belt projects; eliminating waste, improving quality, reducing costs, improving financials and increasing customer satisfaction
- Work closely with Operations and Engineering teams to identify improvement projects
- Provide training of CI initiatives/activities and influence stakeholders to deliver initiatives
- Support apprentices by providing guidance/advice
- A certified six sigma green or black belt - essential
- Experience of successfully managing green belt projects
- Excellent knowledge/experience of CI tools; DMAIC, SMED, 5s, Kaizen …
- Demonstrable experience of delivering results within manufacturing
- Ability to engage and encourage people to create a high-performance culture
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Solution orientated
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 when possible to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (MECHANICAL BIAS)
Greater Manchester, England
Up to £44000 per annum + + PACKAGE
Production Team Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £42000.00 per annum
SHIFT ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
£35000 - £36000 per annum + BENEFITS
CONTROLS & AUTOMATION ENGINEER
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Calderdale, West Yorkshire
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Attractive benefits