Learning & Development Partner
|Job Title:||Learning & Development Partner|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £36000.00 per annum + additional benefits|
|Contact Name:||Damian Mee|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 08:52|
Learning and Development Manager
To £36,000 plus great benefits
My client, a global logistics business based in Liverpool with headquarters in Europe is looking for a Learning & Development Manager in a standalone position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to take full responsibility of the L&D function for the UK, working alongside the HR and leadership teams in planning forward thinking initiatives to take training to the next level.
I am seeking a bubbly character who shows passion and excitement, creativity, comfortable in themselves, not afraid of delivery and you're an out of the box thinker.
- Gather and analyse data on development needs which is aligned to business objectives, including an annual training needs analysis
- Work with the UK Group HR Director and Senior managers to develop an annual training plan to support organisational and departmental business objectives
- Plan, design and develop training events based on needs identified using learning styles and delivery methods as appropriate
- Agree the most effective delivery mechanisms to meet the training plan, liaising and negotiating with external suppliers as appropriate
- Support succession planning and talent management activities and manage associated management development programmes
- Support ongoing development of staff which will include the identification of qualification and accreditation partners
- Manage the learning management system
- Develop training material and deliver it directly
- Own and deliver the corporate induction programme
- Track, monitor and own talent succession planning
- Oversee all induction training
- UK & European travel may be necessary
- Significant training and development experience
- Significant post CIPD experience at senior management level
- Has analysed training needs and delivered strategic training initiatives
- Previous experience of Investors in People would be an advantage
- Can work on own initiative and able to communicate at all levels
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's