|Job Title:||Logistics Analyst|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £20000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 13:40|
This first-tier supplier to the automotive sector are now looking to recruit into their Supply Chain Team a Logistics Administrator to assist Material Planners regarding the release of daily production plans in order to meet customer demand.
The need to recruit is due to major investment at their facility in Coventry, after winning a new customer contract.
Within the role of Logistics Administrator, typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Issue daily inbounds documentation received from customers such as Bentley.
- Update number of orders delivered to the customer.
- Assist Material Planners in the release of customer requirement schedules to suppliers.
- Support the maintenance of stock holding information.
- Maintain accurate logistics data.
- Issue weekly stock data to suppliers.
- Maintain good communications with suppliers.
The successful Logistics Administrator will: -
- Have strong experience working within an administration role.
- Have excellent IT skills, especially excel, MS Office and Word.
- Be able to work to tight timescales.
- Be an excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have ideally have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- A salary to £20,000
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- 5% Pension scheme
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9am till 5pm.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's