Logistics Asset Manager
|Job Title:||Logistics Asset Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 10, 2017 17:02|
As one of the largest and fastest growing distribution facilities in Stafford, this site delivers to over 500 stores in the UK almost daily. They achieve this largely by ensuring that their logistics equipment is capable of delivery with the use of pallets, roller containers, dollie totes and accessories.
These company assets need to be managed to ensure that the right equipment is available to meet customer delivery demands.
Within this newly created role, the successful candidate will:-
- Forecast asset requirements by the DC and the network including the procurement of new equipment in line with sales forecasts.
- Support the site management teams with regards to asset maintenance, continuous improvement and compliance.
- Work with operations teams and stores to establish asset requirements.
- Track damages.
- Support the asset tenders and develop the relationship with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Build the asset tracker to provide the location of assets through the distribution network.
- Provide weekly and period reports detailing status and highlighting any issues.
The Logistics Asset Manager will:-
- Ideally have asset management experience, however stock control and logistics experience is essential.
- Have strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Have negotiation skills to be able to work with vendors, senior stakeholders and customers.
- Be focused on health and safety.
- A salary to £28,000
- Share incentive plan
- Death in service benefit
- Childcare vouchers
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite gym
- Excellent development potential
To apply for this excellent opportunity please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV through to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's