|Job Title:||Logistics Controller|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Logistics Controller to join this global manufacturing company as a brand-new state of the art facility in the Highlands is opened.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Logistics Controller will ensure maximum efficiency is achieved from a team of Logistics Technicians and Operators.
Key responsibilities will be to: -
- Lead your team to ensure that all raw materials and finished products are handled, stored and processed correctly and safely.
- Maintain stock control, reporting on volumes moved, consumed and loaded.
- Ensure that operational tasks run smoothly to provide continuous production and timely delivery of finished products.
- Communicate daily tasks with logistics team members.
- Manage warehouse capacity and ensure the clear separation of raw materials and finished product.
- Coordinate with third party logistics providers for the movement of raw material and finished product.
- Develop efficient logistics routines, processes and systems.
The successful Logistics Controller will: -
- Have experience working within a face-paced logistics environment.
- Be highly IT literate.
- Have excellent leadership skills to motivate and develop a team.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the business.
- A starting salary of £30,000, raising to £33,000.
- Pension scheme.
- Relocation package.
- Superb training and development opportunities.
Interested? To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.