|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinator|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2019 17:02|
Due to growth within this engineering manufacturing business that has a global customer base, the sites Operations Manager is looking to expand his logistics team.
Within this key role for the business, the main focus would be to ensure that all equipment is correctly packed and distributed to world-wide destinations, making sure documentation required is up to date and accurate.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Ensure that all packed equipment has the correct certification.
- Liaise with shipping companies regularly.
- Monitor shipments, highlighting any potential problems quickly.
- Liaise with managers to coordinate when customer product needs to be despatched.
- Arrange freight logistics for road, sea and air.
- Produce accurate shipping lists and invoices.
- Ensure accurate documentation throughout the life of the project.
The successful International Logistics Coordinator will: -
- Be experienced with logistics documentation.
- Have gained experience working within international logistics.
- Be a strong communicator.
- Have experience of dangerous goods distribution.
- Ideally hold a degree qualification or similar.
- Be an excellent communicator.
On offer: -
- A salary to £35,000
- Pension scheme - 5% Contribution
- Performance bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday including bank holidays
- 40-hour week - Monday to Friday
- Onsite parking
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's