|Job Title:||Logistics Coordinators|
|Salary:||£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Our client, an established yet growing manufacturer of specialist materials is looking to recruit a team of Logistics Co-Ordinators to offset a strong period of growth along with continued planned growth for the business moving forward.
You will be the one to coordinate, plan, implement and execute the logistics for shipments worldwide ensuring clear communication all times. The goal is to ensure the smooth operation with a variety of channels aiming for maximum efficiency.
Duties of the Logistics Co-Ordinator include:
- To coordinate all Imports & Exports for the business in a timely manner.
- To liaise cross functionally across the business to support smooth logistic flow.
- To support custom clearance activities.
- To control goods into bond via Inwards Processing.
- Monitoring shipments and updating relevant systems.
- Store documentation for HMRC audits reviewing MSS data each month.
- Arranging transport bookings with external warehouses.
- Obtain quotations from both domestic and overseas suppliers.
- Keep records of transport costs up to date approving transport invoices.
Person Specification of the Logistics Co-Ordinator include:
- Must have experience within Logistics.
- Knowledge of customs documentation.
- Experience of working in a fast pace / high volume environment.
- Knowledge and experience of working with an ERP system.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.