|Job Title:||Logistics Manager|
|Location:||High Peak, Derbyshire|
|Salary:||Up to £55000.00 per annum + Car & Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2020 10:05|
Due to continued growth at the specialist manufacturing facility, there is now a requirement for an experienced Logistics professional to lead and develop the department to ensure an efficient and effective service to customers.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, within the role of Logistics Manager key responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage the coordination of activities from customer schedules through to finished goods delivery.
- Communicate regularly with customer and suppliers' re-schedules, delivery performance and inventory management.
- Identify and initiate improvements for productivity.
- Keep inventory to a minimum whilst ensuring sufficient stocks to ensure uninterrupted flow to production.
- Ensure data integrity within MRP.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have good leadership skills and experience.
- Have the ability to build strong working relationships with customers and suppliers.
- Be experienced with ERP systems.
On offer: -
- A salary to £55,000
- Car allowance £7,000
- Bonus scheme 10%
- Pension Scheme
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's