|Job Title:||Logistics Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2020 06:38|
Due to increased demand for this well recognised food and snack brand, there is now an opportunity for an experienced warehouse and logistics professional to support the operations team through this busy period.
Supporting the Operations Manager, the key focus of the role is to ensure that products are accurately stored and moved in order to meet customer delivery schedules, whilst maintaining correct inventory levels and cost targets.
Typical responsibilities will be: -
- To effectively manage raw material, packaging and finished goods storage operations.
- Ensure the effective, timely, safe and secure distribution of all goods to customers.
- Ensure strong communication with production and planning operations.
- To ensure accurate communications within external hauliers.
- Control stock inventory and ensure the reliable and accurate records and maintained.
- Manage inventory levels.
The successful candidate will: -
- Ideally have experience working within food manufacturing, however applications from candidates from another regulated industry will be welcomed.
- Will enjoy managing and motivating a team of circa 30 warehouse operatives and drivers.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
On offer is a salary to £48,000 pro-rata.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Planning and Logistics Manager
£55000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent!
Trafford, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £46000 per annum
Customer Technical Manager (Junior)
Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £34000 per annum + Benefits
Production Team Manager
Middleton, Greater Manchester
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Engineering Project Manager - Pharmaceutical
County Armagh, Northern Ireland
£67000 - £73000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Relocation Assi