|Job Title:||Logistics Manager|
|Location:||East Sussex, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Pension|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2016 09:53|
This world leader in the supply of high quality manufactured products are now looking to recruit a Logistics Manager to join the senior team at their site in East Sussex.
Reporting into the Plant Manager, the key focus within the role of Logistics Manager will be to improve logistics capability, continue to develop your team and ensure health and safety standards are never compromised.
Key responsibilities within the role of Logistics Manager will be to:-
- Take ownership of the Safety and Environmental policy for all logistics functions.
- Manage the strategic direction of the logistics department through the development of cost and policy solutions.
- Be responsible for inbound and outbound material movements.
- Manage and develop your team across warehouse, production planning, logistics coordination and raw materials scheduling disciplines.
- Manage the sites 3rd Party Logistics provider, developing a strategy to drive service, cost and safety benefits.
- Be the onsite contact for central supply chain, purchasing, demand and customer service departments.
A salary to £50,000
Bonus up to 20%
The successful Logistics Manager will have gained their experience within awho wants to progress.
To apply for this opportunity, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's