|Job Title:||LOGISTICS MANAGER|
|Location:||High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Pension + Bonus|
|Start Date:||JAN 2017|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2017 13:57|
TO £50K + PENSION + BONUS
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Manager to join a dynamic, rapidly growing manufacturing business in High Wycombe.
Our client has achieved around 40% growth every year over the last 5 years with predicted turnover of £100 million by 2020.
Do you want to be a key member of a senior management team at a pivotal time in their growth strategy? If so read on.
- Day to day management of the Logistics Team
- Plan and manage all departmental activities; transport/forecasting/planning/routing
- Communicate with customers ensuring delivery schedules are met
- Monitor all logistics processes and implement improvements
- Supplier negotiation/development
- Manage international freight/customs requirements
- Lead, train and develop Logistics Team
- Utilise ERP system effectively to improve business processes
- HND/Degree in a relevant logistics/distribution/supply chain discipline
- Proven experience as Logistics Manager is a fast paced, high pressure environment (food/automotive)
- Knowledge of lean tools/techniques and how to apply them within logistics
- Knowledge of international shipping/customs
- Strong leadership skills with experience of coaching, developing and training employees
- Good systems knowledge
- Excellent analytical/problem solving skills
A niche, dynamic manufacturing business who have grown rapidly since they were established 10 years ago with expected T/O of £100 million by 2020.
The company prides themselves on recruiting ambitious people who are keen to learn and add value to the business.
They set no boundaries for personal development and with offices in Dubai and North America there will be plenty of opportunities available.
For further information contact Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 or select the 'APPLY' button now.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Motherwell, North Lanarkshire
£40000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Pension
Area Planning Manager
Operations Manager/Assistant Plant Manager
North Wales, Wales
£55000 - £60000 per annum + BENEFITS
Maintenance Excellence Manager
£55000 - £65000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE