|Job Title:||Logistics Manager|
|Location:||Coventry, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 11:09|
This specialist provider of logistics, supply chain and production support solutions to a blue-chip prestigious customer base are currently looking to attract a Logistics Manager to join their Operations Team at their site in Coventry. This is for a six-month period whilst they expand their facility.
The main focus of the role will be to effectively manage the interpretation of customer requirements, call off or procure components and schedule production to meet these requirements.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage a team of schedulers.
- Ensure that production can be achieved within planned resource.
- Ensure the correct and on time delivery of product to customers.
- Ensure optimised and accurate inventory levels.
- Control all inbound and outbound materials, keeping stock to a minimum.
- Record KPI's and measure against agreed norms.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have worked within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Have a working knowledge of MRP systems or similar.
- Have previously managed a team.
- Be available to start immediately.
On offer is a salary of £42,000 pro-rata.
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' button to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations and Logistics Manager
High Peak, Derbyshire
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car & Bonus
Materials Planning and Logistics Planner
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £35000.00 per annum + Excellent
Technical Services Manager (M&E)
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £52000.00 per annum
HR Manager - Immediate Start
£200 - £250 per day