|Job Title:||Logistics Planner|
|Salary:||£25000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||24 days ago|
This global manufacturing giant who produce for the food industry are currently expanding their supply chain team due to major customer growth.
Within this key role, the main-focus will be to coordinate supply chain planning operations which will include customer and client communications, data management and analysis.
Typical responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage the daily movement of product from site to other locations.
- Communicate with the third-party transport providers to ensure vehicles are available on time to meet schedules.
- Ensure master data is correct.
- Manage inventory adjustments.
- Work with planning teams across two facilities to coordinate load times.
The successful Logistics Planner will: -
- Have experience working within a fast-paced environment.
- Have experience working with logistics and/or production planning.
- Will enjoy making improvements.
- Ideally have used MRP/SAP or similar.
- Have excellent organisational skills.
- Be a team player.
- Be keen to progress.
- A salary to £26,000
- Bupa Private Health Care
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programme
Interested? Please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.