|Job Title:||Logistics Supervisor|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32500 per annum + Excellent!|
|Contact Name:||Emma Brighouse|
|Job Published:||28 days ago|
This specialist manufacturing business who are further investing in their Warrington site and are looking to attract into their Supply Chain Team a Logistics Supervisor to ensure smooth warehouse operations.
Within the role of Logistics Supervisor, key responsibilities will be to: -
- Manage inventory with the factory warehouse and at off-site locations.
- Investigate stock discrepancies.
- Co-ordinate daily schedules within the warehouse.
- Engage and coach a team of four.
- Place purchase orders within key suppliers.
- Track and manage shipments.
- Monitor the performance of shipments from suppliers.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have a strong warehousing and logistics background gained within a manufacturing/distribution environment.
- Have excellent people management and development skills.
- Be customer focused.
- Have a hands on approach to warehouse operations.
- Be driven to make improvements, update procedures and keen to maximise efficiencies.
On offer: -
- A salary to £32,500
- Bonus scheme
- Free lunches
- Private medical insurance
- SMART working hours
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Death in service
To apply, please follow the 'apply now' link to send your CV to Emma Brighouse at Morgan Ryder Associates.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.