Machine Operatives - Rotating Shifts
|Job Title:||Machine Operatives - Rotating Shifts|
|Location:||Halifax, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£8.58 - £12.01 per hour + Overtime|
|Start Date:||6 months Temp - Perm|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2018 14:38|
MACHINE OPERATIVES - ROTATING SHIFTS
6 MONTH TEMP - PERM
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced Machine Operatives to join the team at a global manufacturing company at their site in West Yorkshire.
The Role: The role of a Machine Operative will involve:
- Operate and maintain plant and equipment on at least one of the automated lines and perform any associated duties following a safe system of work.
- To be able to complete changeovers, set up and sectioning duties on the relevant lines.
- To work to the required quality standard, retaining responsibility for the quality of own work using standard measuring equipment and techniques
- To carry out on-job training within the department / section, and appropriate to the acquired skills / knowledge, i.e. Quality, Production, H&S, etc
- To demonstrate leadership and a proactive approach to Kaizen (continuous improvement) initiatives
- To be flexible within the department / section and as directed by the supervisor, to meet operational requirements set
The Person: To be successful you must have all of the following:
- Previous experience working in a fast paced, high pressured manufacturing envrionment
- Be physically fit due to heavy lifting required
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to working various shift patterns
- All Applicants must be well presented
£10.41 - 3 Shift
£12.01 - Weekend nights
Please contact Harriet Crawford on 0151 480 2300 when possible for more information.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
PLC PROGRAMMER / AUTOMATION ENGINEER
£32000 - £42000 per annum + BENEFITS
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £35000 per annum + PENSION
LEAD AUTOMATION / CONTROLS ENGINEER
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Great Package
St. Neots, Cambridgeshire
£14 - £19.50 per hour
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£35000 - £37000 per annum