Machining Process Engineer / CNC PROGRAMMER
|Job Title:||Machining Process Engineer / CNC PROGRAMMER|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 29, 2018 15:06|
MACHINING PROCESS ENGINEER / CNC PROGRAMMER
EXCELLENT SALARY & BENEFITS PACKAGE
Do you have the skills and experience to act as technical expertise in a busy, fast-make machining environment?
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Machining Process Engineer/CNC Programmer to join the team at a global engineering company who are well known in the aerospace industry for their high quality, precision machined components.
- Provide manufacturing decision-making information by; reading engineering drawings, calculating production times, labour, material costs and reviewing production schedules;
- Evaluate and improve CNC manufacturing process by applying expert knowledge of machining processes (multi-axis), cutting tools and materials to reduce scrap, improve cycle times and reduce consumable tool costs.
- Establish procedures to improve processes and develop/train machinists to attain maximum productivity
- Assist in specifying new CAPEX investment for systems, machinery and tooling to achieve future planned investment and growth opportunities
- Implement cycle time studies, cutting trials and provide ongoing technical support
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experienced CNC Programmer/Process Engineer/ Production Engineer/ Manufacturing Engineer (C&G/HNC/HND)
- Able to program complex precision engineered parts in a high-volume machining environment
- Programming knowledge/experience of Turning / Milling / MillTurn multi-axis machines (up to 9-axis)
- Ability to plan jobs from engineering drawings to finished product including all tooling and fixture requirements
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's