|Job Title:||MACHINIST / ESTIMATING SUPPORT ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000.00 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
MACHINIST / ESTIMATING SUPPORT ENGINEER
To £28k - DAYS ROLE
A great opportunity for an engineer from a machining background to join a successful aerospace machining company in Lancashire.
The Estimating Support Engineer will act as technical liaison between Sales and Engineering, ensuring all customer enquiries are estimated / quoted in a timely manner.
Duties will include;
- Assist in the production of complete cost estimates for aerospace, precision machined parts
- Interpret customer / internal technical drawings and specifications to ensure cost-effective methods of manufacture
- Act as technical liaison between Sales Team and Engineering team
- Work closely with the shop floor to understand manufacturing processes and machine capabilities
- Use Excel to manage data
- Apprentice trained Machinist
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing / machining processes; Grinding / Milling / EDM
- Able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Commercial acumen
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to communicate well across all departments
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to progress.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.