Maintenance and Facilities Team Lead
|Job Title:||Maintenance and Facilities Team Lead|
|Location:||County Down, Northern Ireland|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 17:28|
We have a superb opportunity for an experience Maintenance Planner/Coordinator with strong man management skills and a background and experience in maintenance management systems to join a global engineering company at their facility in County Down.
- Management of the Maintenance and Facilities teams, including renewals budget.
- Ensure all aspects of the site operate in a safe manner and all health and safety protocols are adhered to by the team and all third-party contractors.
- Meet all maintenance and facilities targets.
- managing levels of call out hours/overtime within budgeted levels.
- Co-ordinate and manage the machine tool suppliers and facilities service providers to ensure all statement of work are delivered to the agreed standard within agreed timescales.
- Manage and maintain office and workshop.
- Supervise and manage contractors.
- Key Requirements:
- Experience working in an engineering/Manufacturing environment will be highly beneficial.
- Experience of maintenance planning within a process manufacturing environment logical and analytical approach to fault finding with solutions.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- be able to demonstrate significant experience administering a CMMS
- Experience in training, mentoring and delegation.
- A strong knowledge and passion for Health & Safety is a must
- Experience in Risk assessment.
What we offer: A stable and secure role with a global business employing approximately 3,500 personnel over three continents.
Who are we?
We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business. When you're part of Magellan, you're part of a team.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, world-class enterprise that provides integrated products and services to the aerospace industry worldwide. We design, engineer and manufacture aero engine and aero structure assemblies and components for aerospace markets, advanced products for military and space markets, industrial power generation, and specialty products.
Excellent salary & package including a management bonus and pension scheme
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
£38000 - £40000 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - MANUFACTURING
Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - ELEC BIAS
£36000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
RELIABILITY ENGINEER / TEAM LEADER
£35000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
Lead Manufacturing Engineer - NPI
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE