Maintenance & Projects Manager
|Job Title:||Maintenance & Projects Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||July 10, 2018 09:36|
MAINTENANCE & PROJECTS MANAGER
To £50K + BENEFITS
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to join the team at a plastics manufacturing company in Merseyside.
The key objective of the Maintenance & Projects Manager is to manage the engineering function through leadership of a multi-skilled maintenance team and direct all maintenance projects.
- Day to day management of a multi-skilled maintenance team
- Provide technical support and guidance to engineers
- Implement and develop an effective PPM system
- Prepare budgets and control maintenance spend
- Co-ordinate all maintenance projects
- Analyse technology and equipment and resource needs in line with market demands
- Investigate plant failures and implement prevention techniques
- Assist in the development of engineering strategy
- Contractor management
- The successful candidate will hold a relevant qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) and must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes within the plastics industry is essential; injection blow molding / extrusion blow molding / stretch blow molding …
- You will be a strong technical engineer who is able to demonstrate excellent leadership and project management capabilities.
- More importantly you must be a good motivator a confident communicator and a have a flexible attitude to meet the needs of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established, very profitable company who rewards all employees generously for their hard work and effort
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £38500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£36000 - £38000 per annum + Great Package
Maintenance Inspection Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Electrical Maintenance Engineer - FMCG
Up to £42700 per annum