|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE CO-ORDINATOR / ASSET CARE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Pension + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
MAINTENANCE CO-ORDINATOR / ASSET CARE ENGINEER
DAYS - 37.5 HR WEEK
EXCELLENT SALARY + PENSION (UP TO 10%) DEATH IN SERVICE, LIFE ASSURANCE, BONUS + ONGOING TRAINING
We currently have a superb opportunity for an experienced Engineer to join a global manufacturing company at their site in Lancashire.
The Maintenance Co-Ordinator / Asset Care Engineer will be a key member of the Engineering Team and will have responsibility for the delivery of a robust PPM system, site projects and improvement work.
- Management and development of maintenance systems and procedures
- Improvement projects with a focus on machine reliability/availability/utilisation
- Lead, coach and develop a small team of maintenance technicians
- Create and update engineering records and produce reports
- Ensure maintenance of site services; pressure system compliance, boiler inspections etc
- Contractor management; permits to work, risk assessments, method statements
- Managing routine shutdowns and plant outages
- Produce and review maintenance polices for plant and equipment
- Drive H&S initiatives and ensure team work in compliance with all regulations
- Qualified Electrical/Mechanical/Instrumentation Engineer (min HNC)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment, preferably a process plant
- Experience of leading, supervising a multi-skilled maintenance team
- Experience of Asset Life planning
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Ability to provide a hands-on leadership approach to solving engineering problem
This is a superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing process manufacturing company who can offer a stable and rewarding career and fantastic opportunities for further development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.