|Job Title:||Maintenance Coordinator|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 11:18|
To £30,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance/Facilities Coordinator has a risen to join a global Automotive Manufacturing company at their site in Castle Bromwich.
The Maintenance Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating the Contractor and Maintenance Systems (electrical and mechanical) team. Assisting the Contract Manager with identifying areas for improvement in the maintenance systems and devising improvement plans for Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedules.
This role will report directly into the Contract Manager. The Maintenance Coordinator will be required to build long term relationships with contractors, liaising with them regularly to maintain the delivery of a high-quality service to our customers.
Key Responsibilities of a Maintenance Coordinator:
- To ensure that all work performed under maintenance department supervision is always carried out in a safe manner and to comply with relevant Health & Safety regulations
- To ensure all necessary Service Contracts are in place to guarantee the plant and equipment is properly maintained and serviced to manufacturers recommendations
- To manage the Planned Maintenance System that incorporates preventative maintenance schedules for infrastructure assets.
- To understand customer quality needs and to comply with the various audit processes to ensure that the expectations are met
- Supervise and support all members of the Maintenance Team, encouraging team working
- To assist the Contract Manager in the allocation and measurement of approved KPIs and to trend departmental performance
- To participate in the design of contingency procedures for asset breakdowns
- Undertake or assist with improvement actions, including their implementation
- To apply current company working practices and, where necessary assist in the development, of new practices
- There will be a requirement to plan and organise your work for weeks ahead at a time. You will need to coordinate that activities of a team of contractors across the contract.
- You will be responsible for controlling a budget but there are no line management responsibilities associated with this role.
Key Requirements of a Maintenance Coordinator:
- Educated to NVQ level, with a Diploma in Engineering Maintenance
- Significant relevant experience in facilities management
- In depth knowledge of current relevant Health & Safety regulations
- Technical knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical Maintenance
- Results driven and committed to achieving goals
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to motivate and coach others
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills, being able to prioritise, meet deadlines, multi-task and re-prioritise work and delegate
- An ability to produce professional documents using Microsoft Office Packages (Inc. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Excellent planning and time management skills to coordinate activities of self and others
Interviews will be taking place over the next two weeks, click 'APPLY NOW'.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's