|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits|
|Start Date:||12 Month Fixed Term|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2017 16:06|
£35000 + BONUS + PENSION
12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT
Our client is a World Class Manufacturing organisation and global leader in the supply of high quality products to the construction industry.
With over 100 years' experience manufacturing specialist products, our client remains at the forefront of all the latest innovations and cost effective solutions.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Maintenance Electrician to join the team at their East Sussex site and provide electrical maintenance support on a wide range of plant and equipment.
- Reactive, planned and pro-active maintenance on a wide range of plant and equipment
- Fault diagnosis, Repair, and Route Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Installation and Inspection work
- Assist with planned maintenance activities and plant shutdowns
- Participate in CI activities
- Apprentice trained Electrical Engineer (HNC qualified)
- Experience of maintaining plant and equipment in an industrial environment (med-heavy preferred)
- Good knowledge of electrical control systems , MV, HV power supplies
- Knowledge of SCADA systems - advantagesous
- Drive and ambition to progress into a supervisory role
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Good knowledge of H&S regulations
The role is currently a 12 month contract with the possibility to go permanent.
This is a superb opportunity to join a global business who can truly offer realistic opportunities to progress and a great career.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's