|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £35805 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 16:20|
CIRCA £35,805 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the team at a growing manufacturing company at their impressive site in Norwich.
Working on a days shift pattern, key responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer will involve:
- Providing mechanical maintenance on a variety of plant.
- Carrying out equipment PPM analysis
- Strip down and re-assembly of equipment
- Fault and Route Cause Analysis and CI activities
- Operation and maintenance on combined heat and power plant.
Key requirements for the successful Maintenance Engineer:
- Time served Engineer (min C&G)
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge and experience of pumps, seals, hydraulic systems etc.
- Thorough mechanical maintenance knowledge
- Team player/excellent communication skills
- Excellent attitude to work
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth.
As well as this, on offer is unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
Interviews are taking place over the next few weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'APPLY NOW' to send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's