|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £39500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
CIRCA £39,500 (INC. SHIFT ALLOWANCE) + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
4 ON 4 OFF - 12 HOUR SHIFTS - DAYS AND NIGHTS
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team at a global manufacturing company at their impressive site in North Wales
Working on a 4 of 4 off shift system, key responsibilities of the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be:
- Undertaking planned mechanical and electrical maintenance tasks
- Installations and repairs to equipment and machinery across the plant.
- Complying with PPM routines for all site equipment.
- Monitoring equipment performance and working with engineering team to iron out any issues.
- Modifying existing equipment and installing new equipment
Key requirements for the successful Maintenance Engineer:
- Time served Maintenance Engineer.
- Experience of working in an industrial/ manufacturing environment.
- Experience of shift work.
- Team player/excellent communication skills
- Reliable and flexible.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth. As well as this, on offer is unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.