|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£12.2 - £13.3 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||August 17, 2017 15:55|
£10.20- £13.30 per hour (38 hours a week)
A job for a Maintenance Treatments Engineer has become available with a leading manufacturer in the Bournemouth area.
- To service, repair and maintain all factory machinery
- To create and maintain records and services on machinery to audit standards primarily in the Treatments and Spray workshops.
- Requires the jobholder to work at height using scaffolding and cherry pickers
- To ensure the Health and Safety of self and others within the department and to work according to company standards
- To service and repair all air tools and air lines
- To ensure snag items from 6S audits are maintained as required
- To carry out maintenance activity according breakdowns and in order of agreed production priority
- Time served engineering apprenticeship desirable
- Crane, FLT, Sling and cherry picker licenses (desirable)
- Aerospace industry experience would be a benefit but not essential
- Knowledge of other maintenance activity such as welding, electrical and plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics would be beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of relevant HS&E legislation
- Excellent decision making and judgement
- High level of hand to eye co-ordination
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £45000 per annum + company car, car allowance
Operations Manager / Site Manager
Newtownards, County Down
Operations / Site Manager - Machining
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance
OPERATIONS / SITE MANAGER
North Wales, Wales
£70000 - £80000 per annum + CAR ALLOWANCE + BENEFITS