|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £32500 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 11:12|
To £32.5K + Bonus + Pension
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Maintenance Engineers to join a global manufacturing company at their site in Lancashire.
The Maintenance Engineer will work on either a days or shift pattern and will provide full hands on maintenance support.
The role of the Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Installation, maintenance, testing and repair of wide variety equipment.
- Reactive and routine maintenance within dedicated area of process plant
- Ensure downtime is maintained via an effective PPM system
- Basic fault finding on PLC's.
- Assisting with project work to improve productivity
- Producing ideas to improve systems of work
- Time served (Electrical or Mechanical) Maintenance Engineer
- ONC/HNC or HND qualified in relevant subject.
- Good knowledge and experience of electrical and mechanical engineering.
- Knowledge of process plant
- Some knowledge of PLC's and Control systems
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Excellent prospects for development. For days to £32,500 PLUS company bonus, contributory pension scheme, life cover and shut downs. This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding and forward-thinking business.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
Greater Manchester, England
£35000 - £43000 per annum + Benefits
£30000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
SERVICE ENGINEER - WASTE WATER / SEWAGE TREATMENT
South London, London
£30000 - £38000 per annum + BENEFITS
Engineering Mechanical Project Manager
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
£50 - £55 per hour
ENGINEERING MANAGER - MANUFACTURING
£55000 - £60000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE