|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £38500 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2018 11:17|
To £38.5K + Bonus + Pension
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Engineer to join a global manufacturing company at their site in Lancashire.
The Maintenance Engineer will work on a shift pattern and will provide full hands on maintenance support.
The role of the Maintenance Engineer will include:
- Installation, maintenance, testing and repair of wide variety equipment.
- Reactive and routine maintenance within dedicated area of process plant
- Ensure downtime is maintained via an effective PPM system
- Basic fault finding on PLC's.
- Assisting with project work to improve productivity
- Producing ideas to improve systems of work
- Time served (Electrical or Mechanical) Maintenance Engineer
- ONC/HNC or HND qualified in relevant subject.
- Good knowledge and experience of electrical and mechanical engineering,
- Knowledge of process plant
- Some knowledge of PLC's and Control systems
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills.
Excellent prospects for development.
Salary to £38,500, PLUS company bonus, contributory pension scheme, life cover and shut downs.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a continually expanding and forward-thinking business.
Interviews for this position will be taking place within the next couple of weeks.
Interested? Click 'apply now' for CV to go directly to recruiter.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MULTI-SKILLED
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£36000 - £37000 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - CHEMICAL
£32000 - £33000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN / INSTRUMENT TECHNICIAN
£32000 - £33000 per annum + SUPERB PACKAGE
£35000 - £40000 per annum