|Job Title:||maintenance Engineer|
|Location:||Market Rasen, Lincolnshire|
|Salary:||Up to £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||April 10, 2018 14:10|
Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased/ Multiskilled)
Are you looking to become part of an organisation that offers long term career security, the chance for personal development and progression in a fun and team driven environment?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join a leading manufacturing company based in the Market Rasen area.
Following an internal promotion as well as investment in new technology and automation, our client is now looking to add to their experienced Engineering team by recruiting talented, enthusiastic Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineers. We will consider candidates from any fast-paced industry including FMCG, Automotive, Engineering, Packaging and/or food.
Maintenance Engineer responcibilities
- Hands on electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Recommend CI idea's
- Attend to and repair plant and equipment due to breakdown.
- Maintain and service plant and equipment as advised by Engineering Manager.
- Assist with the installation and development of new systems and projects were requested by Engineering Manager.
- Complete log for record system.
- Complete shift handover by recording tasks completed or uncompleted in shift log.
- Carry out weekly Fire Alarm system check. Daily checks and walk around of the site
- Prioritise workload as agreed with Engineering Manager IE Breakdowns and Servicing
- Comply with health and safety regulations
- Work closely with closely with colleagues, supporting each other with machinery and quality problems.
Qualifications/Experience of a Maintenance Engineer
- Experience working in an Fast-moving manufacturing environment
- Experience with PLC's
- Engineering experience
- Time served engineering apprenticeship/HNC/HND in mechanical/electrical engineering
- Experience with injection/blow molding process is advantageous but not essential
Looking for an opportunity to showcase your skills and experience to a global FMCG company, please click apply without delay.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's