|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
|Salary:||Up to £39000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Victoria Mass|
|Job Published:||June 22, 2018 09:21|
UP TO £39,000 (INC. SHIFT ALLOWANCE) + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
DOUBLE DAYS SHIFT - 6-2 2-10
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join the team at a global manufacturing company at their impressive site near Wrexham
Working on a double days shift system, key responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer will be to:
- Provide first line maintenance to plant and equipment.
- Carry out PPM to the maintenance schedule.
- Diagnose and repair faults within systems.
- Support with problem solving root cause and corrective action activities.
Key requirements for the successful Maintenance Engineer:
- Time served Maintenance Engineer (Min C&G).
- Experience of working in an industrial/ manufacturing environment - Ideally some robotics experience.
- Able to work to tight tolerances.
- Team player/excellent communication skills.
- Reliable and flexible.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth. As well as this, on offer is unrivalled training opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
Interviews are taking place over the next couple of weeks - so don't delay. We can't wait to meet you!
To find out more, click 'apply now' and send your CV directly to the recruiter
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's