|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sharon McDonough|
|Job Published:||August 03, 2018 09:14|
Maintenance Engineer - CNC
Upto £35,000 DOE + Overtime
Are you a skilled maintenance engineer with experience of CNC maintenance?
Are you looking for a new challenge in a rewarding a forward-thinking organisation?
Boasting some of the finest engineering machining processes available worldwide today, supplying customers internationally into a range of industrial sectors, my client provides a one-stop shop for many unique industrial applications. Specialising in flexible, niche processes which enables my client to take on engineering challenges that many other businesses simply cannot manage, it's safe to say that the heavy investment in their technological capability has enabled not only global recognition, but a period of steady growth that is set to continue, atleast for the foreseeable future.
The main function of the role is to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of CNC Machine Tools and associated equipment.
- To diagnose and repair faults on a range of machinery in a large CNC machine tool shop.
- Firefighting and Planned Preventive Maintenance work on machinery and processes throughout the factory.
- General maintenance work including Site Services & Facilities.
- Carry out tasks in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Complete maintenance check sheets as required.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities to assist in improving machinery reliability, machine availability and cost reductions.
- Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer C&G/NVQ
- Minimum of 3 years working within a Maintenance capacity preferably within a CNC environment.
- Ability to attend to both Mechanical and Electrical breakdowns
- A logical and analytical approach to fault finding and repairing
- Knowledge of CNC control systems e.g. Fanuc, Heidenhein and Siemens
- Flexibility to work out of hours when required
Click APPLY NOW if you are interested in this position.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's