|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018 16:51|
£42,000 per annum
Shifts 4 ON 4 OFF
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join the team at a global Food manufacturer at their site in Leicestershire
The Role: The role of a Maintenance Engineer will involve:
- Fault finding, interrogation and repair on a wide range of high speed packaging equipment
- Take accountability for designated line and maintain standards
- Manage Computerised maintenance management system
- Provide technical support to other team members
- Contribute to Continuous Improvement
The successful Maintenance Engineer must have all of the following:
- Good knowledge of PLC's and Control Systems
- Experience gained in a fast moving/high volume/continuous process manufacturing environment
- Time served apprentice - 4 years
- Qualified Electrical/Multi-skilled Engineer -City & Guilds preferred
- Leadership qualities
- Excellent communication and motivational skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Knowledge of Autonomous Maintenance/Continuous Improvement - advantageous
- Good understanding of mechanical and electrical processes, both hands on and theory.
- Have a high level of personal responsibility and accountability for results.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's