|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - CNC|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Maintenance Engineer - CNC
Circa £25000 + Overtime
The main function of the role is to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of CNC Machine Tools and associated equipment.
- To diagnose and repair faults on a range of machinery in a large CNC machine tool shop.
- Firefighting and Planned Preventive Maintenance work on machinery and processes throughout the factory.
- General maintenance work including Site Services & Facilities.
- Carry out tasks in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Complete maintenance check sheets as required.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities to assist in improving machinery reliability, machine availability and cost reductions.
- Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer C&G/NVQ
- Minimum of 3 years working within a Maintenance capacity preferably within a CNC environment.
- Ability to attend to both Mechanical and Electrical breakdowns
- A logical and analytical approach to fault finding and repairing
- Knowledge of CNC control systems e.g. Fanuc, Heidenhein and Siemens
- Flexibility to work out of hours when required
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.