Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Biased)
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Biased)|
|Salary:||£36000 - £37000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2018 08:53|
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
4 On 4 Off Days and Nights
£37,000 per year
Due to high levels of success my client is looking to recruit an electrical maintenance engineer to join their operation in Nantwich. The company is the UK's leading provider of fresh food products and have an annual turnover of over £1.5 Billion per year. The Company specialise in making and developing private label prepared foods for the top global grocery retailers and well-known international foodservice operators. They are committed to supplying outstanding quality, value and service to their customers.
Partnered with the Top Global Grocery retailers, being market leaders in 12 of 16 UK markets,
and boasting a Turnover of £1.67 billion, you will be assured a secure job role allowing you to progress and develop along with the company as they strive to be a number one supply worldwide.
As a key member of the Engineering team responsibilities will include;
- Ensure engineering maintenance and repair work is carried out (conveyors Chillers etc.)
- Ensure equipment is working at optimum efficiency
- Ensure accurate and timely records are carried out in a timely fashion (root causes of failures, parts used etc.)
- Management of contractors and service contracts
- Issue permits to work
- Manage and update PPM system
- Ensure all work is completed according to company and H&S regulations
- Ensure that all plant and equipment operate to optimum efficiencies
- Identify and implement improvement initiatives
- Time served electrical/mechanical apprenticeship (C&G/HNC/HND)
- Experience gained in a similar role, preferably manufacturing or industrial environment (Food specifically would be beneficial)
- Working knowledge of motors/drives/installation work (17th edition advantageous)
- Pro-active attitude to work
- Excellent communication skills
- PLC experience is required.
Interested? Click "Apply Now" or contact email@example.com 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's