MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL / CONTROLS)
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL / CONTROLS)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £47000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2019 10:13|
(Electrical / Controls)
To £47000 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting an experienced Electrical / Controls Maintenance Engineer to join a global manufacturing company at their site in Flintshire.
Our client is world leader in their industry and are investing heavily into their manufacturing facilities.
The Engineering function is now looking to strengthen the skill set and are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer with strong control systems experience.
As Electrical / Controls Maintenance Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out effective fault finding and occasional modification of industrial control systems in a fast moving, continuous process environment.
- Ensuring plant downtime is kept to a minimum to ensure the cost-effective running of the plant.
- Working closely with the Engineering Manager and Production Shift Leader to continually improve plant efficiencies
- Assist with planned maintenance activities and plant shutdowns
- Time Served Electrical Engineer (pref HNC qualified)
- Experience of fault finding, modification, programming of PLCs (Siemens)
- Experience of Variable Speed Drives, Motors, PLC's, Safety Circuits
- Experience of working in a high pressure, fast moving, continuous environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong character
- Improvement mind-set
To apply for this role contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 or email email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE / CONTROLS ENGINEER
Coventry, West Midlands
£40000 - £41000 per annum + BENEFITS
MAINTENANCE MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
Up to £50000 per annum + PACKAGE
Grounds Maintenance Supervisor
Up to £27556.00 per annum + Attractive benefits package
GROUNDS MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
Up to £27500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS