MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MACHINE TOOLS
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MACHINE TOOLS|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2019 15:13|
Maintenance Engineer - Machine Tools
Competitive Salary + Paid Overtime
We currently have a great opportunity for a time served Maintenance Engineer from a Machine Tool background to join the team of a successful engineering company in Lancashire.
The business is well known in the aerospace and power generation industry for providing high quality products by using advanced machining and manufacturing processes.
The main function of the role is to carry out preventative and reactive maintenance on a range of CNC Machine Tools and associated equipment.
- To diagnose and repair faults on a range of machinery in a large CNC machine tool shop.
- Reactive and Planned Preventive Maintenance work on machinery and processes throughout the factory.
- General maintenance work including Site Services & Facilities.
- Carry out tasks in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Complete maintenance check sheets as required.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement activities to assist in improving machinery reliability, machine availability and cost reductions
- Apprentice trained Maintenance Engineer C&G/NVQ/HNC
- Minimum of 3 years working within a Maintenance capacity preferably within a CNC/Machine Tool environment.
- Ability to attend to both Mechanical and Electrical breakdowns
- A logical and analytical approach to fault finding and repairing
- Knowledge of CNC control systems e.g. Fanuc, Siemens - advantageous
- Flexibility to work out of hours when required
£14.59 for double days
+ 33.3% Shift allowance for any night shifts worked
+ 36% for any weekend shifts worked
+ paid overtime
Click APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shift Electrical / Controls Maintenance Engineer
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Benefits
ELECTRO-MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN
£38000 - £40000 per annum
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN - MANUFACTURING
Up to £35000 per annum + BENEFITS
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - ELEC BIAS
£36000 - £42000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ROLES - UK - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE
£35000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE