Maintenance Engineer (manufacturing)
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer (manufacturing)|
|Location:||Kings Lynn, Norfolk|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + pension match, DIS|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 16:38|
Multi Skilled Manufacturing Engineer (Electrical Biased)
Double Day's Monday - Friday (06:00-14:00 13:30-22:00)
Kings Lynn (PE30)
Fantastic Pension + Benefits
The company is a global manufacturing company who supply their products to some of the biggest names in the world today. From health & beauty to food and beverages, you are guaranteed to be familiar with the incredibly successful cliental.
As a company who incredibly successful themselves, and due to their growth and success we are now looking to recruit an experienced Manufacturing Engineer (Electrically Biased) to join the team.
You will be apart of a fantastic team with a wonderful culture. Working individually and as a unit you will learn from the teams growing experience and work towards the same goal. You will have the opportunity to take on your own projects and really cement a name for yourself as you are given plenty of opportunity to grow and progress through the ranks.
You will be assured a stable career in a global business and have access to all of the personal and professional benefits that come along with it.
- Assist in development, installation and validation of new equipment & processes
- Work with the management team to improve facilities and reduce breakdowns
- Ensure reliable function of machinery through reactive and planned maintenance
- Assist in the training and development of operators and production personnel where maintenance is required.
- Engineering apprenticeship or equivalent
- Electrically biased or PLC fault finding skills are a must
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment
- Team player with a get up and go attitude.
If this is the role you have surely been waiting for then please click "APPLY NOW" or contact email@example.com on 0151 480 2300. This is a rare opportunity so don't delay.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's