Maintenance Engineer - Temp
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Temp|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Harriet Crawford|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2019 16:37|
Electrical Maintenance Engineers Required- Temp
Holiday & Sickness cover
12-hour shifts Days/Nights/Weekends
Days - £30 per hour
Nights -£35 per hour
Weekend Nights- £40 per hour
My client, a global force in the plastics industry are seeking a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer. (MUST be electrically biased, 70/30-80/20) to act as their sickness and holiday cover through 2019. My client is a 1st Tier supplier to Jaguar Land Rover
You will cover the sickness and holidays of my clients Electrical Maintenance Engineers in their immaculate brand new site. You will be involved in the reactive and planned preventative maintenance of brand new state of the art heavy machinery and robotics.
You will be working a mixture of days and nights, however you will never work Saturday Nights.
This is a fantastic working environment with a great team working harmoniously to achieve their goals. You will be working in an incredibly clean environment with minimal noise and will have access to free parking.
- You will be a time served electrical maintenance engineer.
- You must be flexible and available for the dates discussed.
- Experience Maintaining heavy equipment will be an advantage.
- Experience working with either Injection Moulding, Blow Moulding and Extrusion machines. would be preferred.
- Experience with PLC fault finding is preferred but not essential.
- You will be a hardworking and positive individual.
- You will be enthusiastic, motivated and have a high energy.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's