Maintenance Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||April 25, 2017 16:27|
Maintenance Engineering Manager - Manufacturing
To £55000 + Benefits
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineering Manager to join the team at a high speed, continuous process manufacturing company in Kent.
As Maintenance Engineering Manager, you will have responsibility for all engineering activities across site, ensuring the engineering function is performing to maximum potential in line with business targets.
- Day to day management of a team of maintenance engineers; ensure reactive and planned maintenance targets are met
- Manage and develop the CMMS system to ensure all planned work is completed in a timely manner
- Manage contractors and ensure all relevant documentation is complete
- Motivate and develop team members to meet engineering targets
- Promote safe working practices in line with company H&S regulations
- Lead and manage engineering projects
- Qualified Electrical/Mechanical Engineer (HNC/HND/Degree)
- Experience gained as a Maintenance Manager/Engineering Manager within a high speed, process manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement - advantageous
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Results driven
- Good understanding of HSE regulations and compliance
This is a superb opportunity to join a forward thinking company who are committed to change.
You will be given the opportunity to join a fantastic Senior Management Team and really make your mark within Engineering.
Interested? APPLY NOW or email your CV to email@example.com
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £43000 per annum + Overtime
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
MULTI SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£30 - £31 per annum
Shift Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£32500 - £33000 per annum + Overtime + Bonus