MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MANAGER - CHEMICAL
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MANAGER - CHEMICAL|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 16:24|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MANAGER
EXCELLENT SALARY + BENEFITS PACKAGE
We are currently recruiting an experienced Engineering Manager to join the team at a low-tier COMAH manufacturing site in Lancashire.
Our client is part of a global organisation, well known in the food and animal safety industry for the manufacture and development of a diverse range of chemical products.
As Maintenance Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the leadership of a small engineering team ensuring the safe maintenance of plant and equipment and maximum plant output.
- Ensure all maintenance work is conducted to the highest HSEQ standards
- Track plant performance, implement and develop a plan for continuous improvement and reliability
- Ensure modifications to plant and equipment meet engineering standards and legislative requirements
- Oversee maintenance, service and repair of all equipment; stripping, overhauling, re-commissioning….
- Manage maintenance and capex budget
- Contractor and supplier management
- Motivate and develop a small team of fitters
- Provide 'hands on' technical support where necessary
- Act as Engineering Technical Authority
- Relevant Engineering qualification; Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical
- Experience of managing a maintenance team within a chemical manufacturing environment (ideally COMAH)
- A comprehensive understanding of relevant HSEQ standards and legislation
- Experience implementing and managing large scale complex projects
- Knowledge of ATEX - advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and able to demonstrate commercial and financial awareness.
- Strong leadership skills
- Improvement mind-set
- Any experience of process safety design/technical calculations - advantageous.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a truly global company who can offer realistic opportunities for further progression and development.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
£38000 - £40000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Days
£38000 - £40000.00 per annum + Great Package
SHIFT MAINTENANCE ELECTRICIAN - PERM NIGHTS
Lockerbie, Dumfries & Galloway
£34000 - £37000 per annum + Including Weekly Bonus
£35000 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
Head of Design & NPD
£65000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits