MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - DAYS
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE ENGINEERS - DAYS|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 14:30|
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - DAYS
ELECTRICAL BIAS (x1) MECHANICAL BIAS (x1)
TO £35K + PENSION + HEALTHCARE
A great opportunity for 2 experienced Maintenance Engineers (x1 Electrical and x1 Mechanical) to join the maintenance team at a manufacturing company in Greater Manchester.
Working a 07.00 - 16.00 or 08.00 - 17.00 the Maintenance Engineers will respond to breakdowns and assist with project work across site.
- Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
- Fault diagnosis and rectification
- Installation and commissioning activities
- Plant improvement and machine upgrades
- Time served Engineer; Electrical / Mechanical / Multi-skilled
- Experience gained in a med-heavy industrial environment
- Excellent fault finding/diagnostic skills
- Good communication skills
For Electrical Bias
- C&G 17th or 18thEdition and C&G Inspection and Testing
- PLC and Inverter knowledge
For Mechanical Bias
- Welding, fabrication, fitting, hydraulics
- Able to replace bearings, transmission systems, pulleys, belts..
Salary - To £35,000
Hours - 07.00 - 16.00 or 08.00 - 17.00
Contributory pension scheme - Employee 5% Employer 5%
Holidays - 24 days per annum plus bank holidays
APPLY NOW to be considered.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's