|Job Title:||Maintenance Facilitator|
|Location:||Stockport, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Phil Noon|
|Job Published:||October 27, 2017 11:26|
Days (1 Night Shift Every 4-5 weeks)
Due to an internal promotion my client an innovative and diverse supplier of products in the automotive aftermarket, are looking to recruit a Maintenance Facilitator to join their global and trusted brand.
If you are looking for a position within a very positive culture, great career opportunities, excellent training provided and working with a well-known brand then look no further than this opportunity.
You will have opportunity to leave your mark within the company as you work alongside the maintenance manager on exciting specialist projects.
The company are known for creative solutions to manufacturers of automotive, light commercial, heavy-duty and off-highway vehicles, as well as in power generation, aerospace, marine, rail and industrial.
- To respond to serious breakdowns where problems have not been fixed on section
- To fault find, maintain and repair plant using all engineering disciplines to ensure minimum lost production time
- Undertake specialist project work to assist the manufacturing team
- Assist with organizing & scheduling planned maintenance
- Problem solving with maintenance manager & Tradesmen using recognized techniques such as 5 WHY
- Help to improve & create Asset care & PMS schedules for new and existing plant
- Assist Maintenance Manager to drive improvements and react to trends using regular weekly analysis of OEE & CBMS data
- The candidate needs to have had hands-on mechanical engineering experience
- Experience working with equipment and systems to include Electrical, Mechanical, Pneumatic, Hydraulic and PLC
- Experience of the manufacture of spare parts
- Experience Liaising with contractors and toolroom personnel to arrange planned & reactive maintenance.
- Can do Attitude
My client has an incredibly positive working environment who are renown for always looking to promote from within. If this is the role you have been waiting for click "APPLY NOW" or contact firstname.lastname@example.org on 0151 480 2300
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN X2
£33000 - £33500 per annum + OVERTIME + PENSION
Lead Maintenance & Facilities Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£39000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
LEAD SITE ENGINEER
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Electrical / Controls Engineer - Manufacturing
North Wales, Wales
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Excellent Salary, bonus and Car