|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE IMPROVEMENT / ASSET CARE MANAGER|
|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
|Salary:||£45000 - £47000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
MAINTENANCE IMPROVEMENT / ASSET CARE MANAGER
EXCELLENT SALARY & PENSION + BONUS + MUCH MORE
We are looking for a highly skilled individual with experience in the areas of;
Maintenance Excellence, Manufacturing Asset Care & Autonomous Maintenance Techniques
If this is, you…. read on
A great opportunity to join of the UK's leading manufacturing companies at a key point in their growth strategy. Our client is now looking to add to their experienced Engineering team by recruiting a talented, enthusiastic engineer to drive the Maintenance Excellence Roadmap.
- Drive and develop the Maintenance Excellence Roadmap across a process manufacturing facility
- Establish key processes and lead an effective asset care strategy with a focus on; RCA, RCM, Asset Lifecycle Analysis, Maintenance Best Practice & Maintenance Improvement Techniques
- Review current maintenance activities and identify opportunities to improve performance and cost effectivenes
- Develop CMMS and Inventory management systems
- Produce engineering matrix reviews and performance reports
- Promote a culture of Maintenance Excellence and Autonomous Maintenance and collaboratively work with other teams to improve overall performance
- Qualified Engineer - HNC/HND/Degree
- Experience of delivering a Maintenance Excellence Roadmap strategy within a manufacturing organization
- Strong people management skills
- Strong knowledge of Operational Excellence principles
- Ability to deliver asset improvement projects to budget
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company committed to continuous improvement, employee development and business growth.
They offer unrivalled development opportunities and a great benefits package from day one.
To be considered select 'APPLY NOW'!
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.