|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE MANAGER|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||December 29, 2019 08:00|
1ST TIER AUTOMOTIVE
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
Our client, a successful automotive company is looking to recruit a highly motivated, passionate and focused Maintenance Manager to manage cross functional maintenance teams in a fast paced, JIT manufacturing environment.
Key to this role is strong leadership and man-management ensuring the team effectively supports maintenance functions across departments.
- Control maintenance spend in line with budgets
- Manage Capex
- Manage and review service/supplier contracts
- Lead, mentor, train and develop engineering team
- Audit PM activities
- Manage KPI's, CI activities
- Manage spares / stock
Skills & Experience:
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship and qualified in relevant discipline (HNC/HND)
- Proven experience of managing maintenance teams in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC's and plant automation
- Experience of injection moulding - advantageous
- Strong leadership skills
- H&S Training
- Good knowledge of lean / 5s / QS and ISO requirements
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's