|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £43000 per annum + Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||August 14, 2017 15:08|
Circa £40000 + Paid Overtime + Other Benefits
Our client is a global manufacturing company who supply a wide range of products to the construction industry.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee all maintenance activities at the manufacturing facility in Reading.
- Day to day management of a team of mechanical and electrical technicians
- Management of CMMS system and co-ordinating all planned maintenance activity and plant shutdowns
- Ensure all work completed adheres to company HSE regulations and promote H&S standards within the department
- Coach, mentor, develop capabilities of the team
- Manage performance reviews and identify training needs
- Oversee plant improvement projects
- Management of maintenance budget
- Ensure safety of staff and contractors
- Qualified Engineer (C&G/HNC/HND)
- Experience of managing a team of technicians in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a process manufacturing facility - ideally medium-heavy engineering
- Experience maintaining a wide range of mechanical plant and associated equipment
- Ability to focus on plant priorities and delegate effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Computer Literate
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
**This is an hourly paid role, monthly pay and includes paid overtime**
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful global company who can offer a challenging role and the opportunity to work on some exciting engineering projects.
Interested, click "apply now" or contact Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£38000 - £45000 per annum + GREAT PACKAGE
MULTI-SKILLED MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Up to £38500 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Greater Manchester, England
£36000 - £38000 per annum + Great Package
Maintenance Inspection Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum
MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - PERMANENT NIGHTS
£38000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS