|Job Title:||Maintenance Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £42000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2017 15:47|
(MEDIUM - HEAVY ENGINEERING BACKGROUND)
circa £40, 000 + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
Our client is a global manufacturing company who supply a wide range of products and systems to the construction industry.
We currently have a great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Manager to oversee a small team at a manufacturing facility near Weston-super-Mare.
- Day to day management of a small team of mechanical and electrical technicians
- Management of CMMS system and co-ordinating all planned maintenance activities
- Ensure all work completed adheres to company HSE regulations and promote H&S standards within the department
- Coach, mentor, develop capabilities of the team
- Manage performance reviews and identify training needs
- Oversee plant improvement projects
- Management of maintenance budget
- Ensure safety of staff and contractors
- Time served Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-skilled Engineer
- Experience of leading/supervising/managing a team of technicians in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working in a process manufacturing facility - ideally medium-heavy engineering
- Experience maintaining a wide range of mechanical plant and associated equipment (mix of traditional and new)
- Ability to focus on plant priorities and delegate effectively
- Ability to work well under pressure and up for a challenge
- Computer Literate
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills
This is a superb opportunity to join a successful global company who can offer a challenging role and the opportunity to work on some exciting engineering projects.
Interested, click "apply now" or contact Christine@morganryder.co.uk
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
MAINTENANCE ENGINEERING MANAGER - CHEMICAL
Greater Manchester, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + BENEFITS
Maintenance Inspection Engineer
£27000 - £30000 per annum
SITE MAINTENANCE ENGINEER - MECHANICAL
£38000 - £42000 per annum + PENSION
TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
£38000 - £44000 per annum