|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE MANAGER|
|Salary:||Up to £45000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 13:29|
To £45000 + BONUS + PENSION
An exciting opportunity now exists for a hands-on Maintenance Manager to join a Merseyside based Manufacturing company.
- Day to day management of a small team of Maintenance Engineers
- Implement and develop a robust PPM system for production cells
- Ensure downtime is kept to a minimum
- Provide 'hands on' maintenance support
- Implement and develop TPM activities
- Investigate failures and implement Route Cause Analysis
- Manage all site-services and facilities
- Ensure staff always adhere to company H&S policies
- Manage contractors and suppliers
- Min HNC/HND in Mechanical/Electrical/Multi-skilled discipline
- Experience of managing a maintenance team within a process manufacturing/engineering environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong man-management skills
- H&S qualification - advantageous
APPLY NOW or to discuss in more detail please contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to progress.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's