MAINTENANCE MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE
|Job Title:||MAINTENANCE MANAGER - AUTOMOTIVE|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum + PACKAGE|
|Contact Name:||Christine Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 12:21|
EXCELLENT SALARY & PACKAGE
Our client, a successful automotive company is looking to recruit a highly motivated, passionate and focused Maintenance Manager to manage cross functional maintenance teams in a fast paced, JIT manufacturing environment.
Key to this role is strong leadership and man-management ensuring the team effectively supports maintenance functions across departments.
- Control maintenance spend in line with budgets
- Manage Capex
- Manage and review service/supplier contracts
- Lead, mentor, train and develop engineering team
- Audit PM activities
- Manage KPI's, CI activities
- Manage spares / stock
Skills & Experience:
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship and qualified in relevant discipline (HNC/HND)
- Proven experience of managing maintenance teams in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Strong knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC's and plant automation
- Experience of injection moulding / paint processes - advantageous
- Strong leadership skills
- H&S Training
- Good knowledge of lean / 5s / QS and ISO requirements
APPLY NOW or contact Christine Edwards at Morgan Ryder Associates on 0151 480 2300 to discuss in more detail.
At Morgan Ryder we can provide you with a full range of employment opportunities from short term and fixed term temporary vacancies to permanent positions.
We recruit for companies that operate in the following industries: Food and Drink Manufacturers, FMCG, Packaging, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Warehousing, Logistics, Waste Management, Petro Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Power & Renewable Energy.
Please note that calls to and from the offices of Morgan Ryder Associates Ltd. may be monitored or recorded. This is to ensure compliance with regulatory procedures, record business transactions and for training purposes.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager - Manufacturing
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Great Package
R&D Project Manager
Bamber Bridge, Lancashire
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus
Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £52000.00 per annum
Supply Chain Planner/Scheduler (6mth FTC)
Halifax, West Yorkshire
£30000 - £35000 per annum
GRADUATE QUALITY ENGINEER
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits